JArts™ brings people together to explore and celebrate the diverse world of Jewish art, culture, and creative expression.
Art, food, literature, music, and more allow us to better understand the life experiences of others as well as our own and help to build a vibrant and more tolerant future for both our Jewish and Greater Boston communities.
Learn how you can get involved with JArts as a participant, employee, or artist below!
What does it mean to be involved with JArts?
ATTEND AN EVENT
join our team
JArts is a curator and a presenter of Jewish experience that connect us — in the Greater Boston area and around the world online — to celebrate and elevate the diverse world of Jewish art, culture, and creative expression.
If you are passionate about connecting people through Jewish art and experience, explore our open positions below and be sure to submit an application to join our team!
JArts is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff. JArts provides equal opportunity to all people regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, veteran status, disability, citizenship status, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations. This policy applies to all employees and candidates for employment.
Kolture Product Manager
What is Kolture?
Kol, meaning “voice” and “all” in Hebrew, meets culture.
Kolture is the first centralized Jewish arts and culture digital platform, recognizing the power of arts and culture to engage audiences in Jewish life and learning. Kolture is a content delivery platform that provides needed tools to help organizations better engage, inspire, and educate audiences. This is a major new project as JArts grows from a Boston-area in-person arts and culture program presenter to become a robust online resource.
The platform launched as a B2B2C business, focusing first on providing content for existing Jewish communities before targeting individual users. It is populated with content across artforms, curated by 60+ experts across fields.
Development of this concept began in 2020, and the current platform is in beta testing with 70+ member organizations. JArts seeks an experienced Product Manager to serve as the driving force for this project.
- Must be passionate about Jewish culture! Art, food, music, theater, etc.
- Strong product instincts with expertise in building and scaling digital products.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Enthusiasm for building and managing a team.
- Adaptable spirit: a fortitude for working in a fast-paced, often-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through with logistics, as well as relationships.
- Lead the development and strategy of the Kolture platform.
- Utilize data to develop the platform.
- Manage small development team of product managers, community managers, graphic designer.
- Manage growth of Member Organization roster.
Geographic location not an issue.
$90,000-$130,000 commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Contact Rachael Farber, email@example.com. No calls, please.
The Jewish Arts Collaborative (founded in 2015) seeks a Jewish culture loving development professional to help grow this dynamic organization with a focus on development strategy, donor cultivation and diversification, and grant oversight.
- Must love arts and Jewish culture
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A self-starter with demonstrated experience in fundraising
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability
- Ability to engage staff and board members in the creation, management, and facilitation of donor cultivation events
- 3-6 years minimum experience in professional fundraising
- Familiarity with development software
- Work with Executive Director to identify, steward, solicit, and track all major gifts
- Coordinate and track donor meetings
- Provide Executive Director with necessary donor research
- Facilitate donor cultivation events
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with 100+ top donors
- Maintain and execute a donor and prospect touchpoint calendar to refine engagement opportunities
$75,000-$90,000 commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, writing sample, and resume to Rachael Farber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER AN ORGANIZATION OR ARTIST
Are you part of a community organization or company to who loves to revel in Jewish arts & culture? Let us curate with you.Get In Touch
Register an artist
Be a part of our artist network to be featured on our website and connect to our community.Register
Make Bubbie Proud.
Haven’t gotten around to your weekly mitzvah? If you believe in the power of arts and culture, please consider making a gift today.